Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

I loved working at kmart it was a great store to work at and a great company. The only down fall is that they were always understaffed on nightshift. Everyone that's works there were great people who were always there for me. They were like my family.
I worked at Kmart over the Christmas period so it was really busy with customers left right and centre. I enjoyed this as I love to keep busy and help people so at the time Kmart was the right place for me as I got to meet a lot of people and help others as well which is what I do.
i have enjoyed my time at Kmart Terapa, have made some life long friends, the management is very understanding to family commitments, i have learnt to adapt to change, every day is different. retail is a high pressured job, Christmas time is crazy! ,
Pros
awesome team environment
Cons
long periods of being on your feet.
Variety of duties. Got on well with other staff. Busy at times. Good selection of clothing. Great management and supervisors. My supervisor was great.
Pros
Big staff room and locker room
Cons
I worked within the apparel section at the centre place Kmart, I enjoyed learning something different to what I was used to with previous employment. The staff were very helpful and I made friends here too.
good set hours health and safety is very important dealing with angry customers helping people
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?
  1. Hamilton, Waikato