Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews in Henderson, Auckland

Overall there were great people to work with, but management needed a bit more work. A typical day at work was a busy one but was mainly in the stockroom sorting out loads.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Unfair hours and mistreated at times
Fun and Active Job Place, full on but always enjoy working. Some days are different than others but each day brings different things. I Love Kmart :))
The hardest part could be dealing with the customers but the most enjoyable part is getting to know other people and helping out customers showing them around.
Pros
Break within working hours
Cons
Long Hours
A typical day at work would be fun, because there is always something to do, which keeps you moving. I learnt a lot of things while working, I learnt about different customers and how to deal with them in the best way possible. The management was awesome, always checking up on team members and being apart of the team, some team leaders were not of what I would call a leader. The workplace culture was awesome, and unique. Everyone fit in which was good. There weren't any hard parts of the job but some moments when customers are extremely angry that there is nothing you can do but ask them to leave. The most enjoyable part of the job were your team members, they are fun and it is happy to be around them. I mostly enjoyed talking to customers.
job was okay. However I didn't really enjoy it due to the fact that management staff wasn't so fair on the assistant members with hours and pay etc. Therefore being in an environment where there is a lack of support and inequality among the workers would negatively impact my day and attitude to work at my best.
Pros
pay
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?
  1. Henderson, Auckland