Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews in Papatoetoe, Auckland

Working for Kmart taught me customer service and the importance of multi-tasking. It was my first experience at everything, working at cash tills, customer service, merchandising to knowing the difference between clothing brands to products etc. It was an amazing experience and every day was busy so I did feel under pressure at times but it was good for me. I learnt fast!
Pros
Discounts on clothes
Cons
N/a
Pros
5% discounts
Cons
N/a
I am really willing to learn new things and am comfortable in new surroundings. I have a lot of skills, experience and definitely the ability to work under pressure and also a reliable employee.
at work its was really enjoyable, like the staff are so friendly and so nice and we get along really good and also i haven't even had a problem while working there, the reason why i had to resign from that work its because i was still at school and i had to only take part time job and came to a point where my parents just want me to start focusing on my education since its my last year, so they want me to resign and focus on my last year of study in high school, but since that is over now i miss working with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, is having to help most of the costumers that need our help within our work place its really satisfying and really good. The hardest part is stressing out in front of the cashier when there is just so much costumers, even though its really fun sometimes but there are some costumers who are just really difficult to explain to them our policy. anyways it was really fun and enjoyable.
Pros
lots of costumers
Cons
I enjoy everyone that come in the store. I learned to work the scanners and other technology. I get along with the management and I work with them alot. I enjoy working as a team with my co workers. Had to repeat stocktaking because i for got to push the right button and i fixed it. The most enjoyable part of the job is being part of a team.
Pros
discounts
My most enjoyable part of the job was working with an awesome team. Made me feel welcome and they were amazing! There were times where I didn't feel like being at work, but I still stayed and gave it my all.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours, when it was packed.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?
  1. Papatoetoe, Auckland