Kmart logo
Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier6 reviews
New Zealand6 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,085 reviews

Busy

Busy fast paced environment especially during the Christmas period, friendly staff members, Working hours are perfect however the starting rate is low

Good people working inside work place

I am really willing to learn new things and am comfortable in new surroundings. I have a lot of skills, experience and definitely the ability to work under pressure and also a reliable employee.

fun and enjoyable work place.

at work its was really enjoyable, like the staff are so friendly and so nice and we get along really good and also i haven't even had a problem while working there, the reason why i had to resign from that work its because i was still at school and i had to only take part time job and came to a point where my parents just want me to start focusing on my education since its my last year, so they want me to resign and focus on my last year of study in high school, but since that is over now i miss working with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job, is having to help most of the costumers that need our help within our work place its really satisfying and really good. The hardest part is stressing out in front of the cashier when there is just so much costumers, even though its really fun sometimes but there are some costumers who are just really difficult to explain to them our policy. anyways it was really fun and enjoyable.

Pros

lots of costumers

Cons

fun work place to work in

fantastic place to connect with customers and team members i was able to teach team members how to merchandise and replenish shelves in a well presented and timely fashion. I was fortunate to work in the retail business as my family owned a shop from a very young age.

enjoyable place to work

I make sure that the shelves are clean and full, so our customers have a choice of all of our range. I hold daily meetings with my colleagues to huddle out our figures. I also deal with any customer issues.

good achievement to start your first job

at first i thought it would be hard but once your in to it your good to go. ive learnt to be more organised and paitent also getting interact with customers which is really good ive also learnt to be more confident with my self and with others around me. ive made great friends and also families with my co -workers so kind and humble. the hardest part of the job would be when its busy kind of get some pressure going through your head for a while but either than that you get use to it. the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing people with smiles on their faces when leaving the store.

Pros

discounts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?

• Kmart