Kmart Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Whakatane, Bay of PlentyReview this company
Customer Service Representative1 review
Whakatane, Bay of Plenty1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 21,150 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Staff were always welcoming and had a good sense of humour! Hours were long but always went by pretty quick. Management were always so understanding! I was going through a rough time and management were always there to listen if I needed to talk which I felt was really important and helpful.
Discounts on clothes
Some staff didn't pull their weight as much as others
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kmart?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 21,150 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Kmart
- What are the working hours at Kmart?6 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Kmart?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Kmart?3 people answered
- Does Kmart have a staff discount? How much is Kmart’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Kmart?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Kmart?3 people answered
- What are your hours for Sunday afternoon2 people answered
- Does Kmart require a background check? What kind of background check does Kmart do?2 people answered
- What is the pay frequency at Kmart NZ? Weekly or Fortnightly?2 people answered
- What is the first job you did working at kmart?2 people answered