Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews for Packer

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,185 reviews

Well when I was working for kmart there wasn't very much control for the night shift workers there was no communication or team work only when pallets were stacked messy

Pros

Close to home

Cons

No team work

Fun workplace

This was probably one of my favorite jobs I have worked. Everyone was welcoming, Easy to get along with, Taught you how to do the rights, Had so much laughter in the workplace. People there were just so nice. Less thing I didn't like was the rates. Every scan on a box was 22 cents a carton, So you'd have to scan 600 cartons a day for a week to get an overall good pay. It was not easy being able to do that. They ain't just small cartons you scan, there are also heavy ones too.

Pros

Shared lunch

Fun Workplace

I was working casual with the Kmart Distribution Centre, I learnt what it was like to work in a warehouse before I was working at Sistema. The hardest part for me working there, was stacking the cartons on pallets evenly and at a fast pace. What I didn't like was being paid $1.00 per carton, I think it was an unfair job because the staff that had been there longer knew how to take peoples cartons and earn more than the newer people.

Pros

good lunch breaks

Cons

wasnt hourly rate

Productive and fun workplace.

I enjoy working as a team but can also work alone and unsupervised which I done a lot. Management was excellent which made my time here a lot easier. I gained a lot of experience working in this field and would gladly return to this type of position. I do not as yet hold a Australian certified forklift license but will strive to achieve this in the near future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.5K
5.3K
5.8K
2.4K
2.3K

• Kmart
  • Packer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?