Kmart
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kmart Employee Reviews for Team Member

Days at work on average was good. I learnt how to deal with angry customers and also sharpen up on my customer service skills Management was good at times Hardest part of the job is dealing with angry customers Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday
I learned a lot of customer service skills and techniques, the most enjoyable part about working was to being able to help customers and doing my job correctly as well as completing all the tasks given to me.
Pros
the salary
Cons
overworking
I liked to work in Kmart but lack of time schedules i cannot manage the shifts i got. I was studying on that time so i could not manage timings. I learnt plenty of new things.
Pros
Good team workers
Cons
When i was working at K-Mark there was a lot of skills that i have gained, though doing work experience. i have learnt to work as team, help your team out if they are having problems, giving direction to the customers if they cant find the items that they are looking for and providing customers wonderful service. Different culture, there are a few times where me and the person that i was working with didn't really get along well but what i have learnt is to respect different culture the way you would want to be treated by respecting there culture and religion. The work environment, i love it because i had a chance to work with such a awesome people.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
I learnt to be patient and to work in a team. I enjoyed meeting new team members and learning new things. The hardest part of the job for me was finding resolutions for concerns that customers had. The most enjoyable part working for Kmart was to meet new people and help people with their shopping experience.
Pros
half priced clothes
Cons
not being able to help a customer
A typical day of work consisted of cleaning the store before opening it to the public making sure it looked its best. The most enjoyable part of working there was getting to know new people and making new friends. I learnt many things while working there such as, how to stock new products, how to work there cashiers and how they went day by day on there daily rountine.