Kono NZ

Kono NZ Employee Reviews

New Zealand4 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

good but work really hard

friendly atmosphere but if you are hard and reasonable worker..might be not that easy some people really lazy so you have to do their jobs too the supervisor doesn't think that is serious

Productive, and fun

Clock in then go downstairs to be greeted by our team leaders then get instructions on what we are doing, the hardest job is very Physical, diverse culture.

Pros

free lunches when we hit target really good.

Cons

we get offered overtime.

Good staff, fun job

It was a good jobs learnt different things and enjoyed my time there. We started at 6 in the morning and then finished at 230 in the afternoon which was good because then we could do things in the afternoon. The people there were really nice and funny.

Pros

early finsih

Cons

early starts

fun enviroment but very busy

a typical day at work, its probably go to work jump straight on the ladder and finish the tops of my trees will take me too about lunch time then start on another row of my bottoms, then go home. I did enjoy working there the hardest part for me would have probably just be the heat, I couldn't wait to go home after a long day of thinning trees. What I learned about myself was that I actually get work done faster and quicker when im fully focussed. My co-workers were great, they were most of my family my cousins and uncles they were funny and we had great laughs. Most enjoyable part of my job was having banter towards the end of the day it made the work much more easier. I found that the more I worked faster the more money I got so yeah was a good experience.

Pros

A lot of banter

Cons

as the day gets hotter the hours get longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kono NZ. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Kono NZ