Kono NZ Employee Review

fun enviroment but very busy
Orchard Worker (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Motueka, Tasman20 June 2016
a typical day at work, its probably go to work jump straight on the ladder and finish the tops of my trees will take me too about lunch time then start on another row of my bottoms, then go home.
I did enjoy working there the hardest part for me would have
probably just be the heat, I couldn't wait to go home after a long day of thinning trees. What I learned about myself was that I actually get work done faster and quicker when im fully focussed. My co-workers were great, they were most of my family my cousins and uncles they were funny and we had great laughs. Most enjoyable part of my job was having banter towards the end of the day it made the work much more easier. I found that the more I worked faster the more money I got so yeah was a good experience.
Pros
A lot of banter
Cons
as the day gets hotter the hours get longer.

Other Kono NZ Employee Reviews

Productive, and fun
Seafood Processor (Current Employee) –  Blenheim, Marlborough7 November 2018
Clock in then go downstairs to be greeted by our team leaders then get instructions on what we are doing, the hardest job is very Physical, diverse culture.
Pros
free lunches when we hit target really good.
Cons
we get offered overtime.
Good staff, fun job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Marlborough8 February 2017
It was a good jobs learnt different things and enjoyed my time there. We started at 6 in the morning and then finished at 230 in the afternoon which was good because then we could do things in the afternoon. The people there were really nice and funny.
Pros
early finsih
Cons
early starts