KPMG

New Zealand6 reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,640 reviews

Kpmg

KPMG NZ is a great place to work, it is full of great people and has a great management team who have been with the business for a long time. Great location too.

Great workplace

Worked as a catering manager for a year with KPMG. had to balance service, admin and management work, as well as stock maintenance and employee rosters.

Fantastic Workplace

great culture. Awesome support from managment and a really vibrant welcoming place to work. Typical Day looked like self directed day. When work was needed i needed to go find it for myself. I did coding, shadowed while accountants worked on clients and produced slideshows, research for the business/team.

High expectations low commitment

Professional but unfriendly environment. Low pay and long/extra hours demand. False expectations and empty promises. Not recommended

Pros

Professional environment; sophisticated environment

Cons

Everything else

As a senior manager, I was leading the business continuity and disaster recovery management service line

It was a very professional background and got a broad exposure to various industry sectors - from telecommunication, power and energy, retail, manufacturing, engineering etc.

A great place to learn.

It was a two week placement to learn. I learnt to follow instructions.

Pros

work placement

Cons

work placement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KPMG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• KPMG