Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
I loved working at kraft Heinz. I never stayed in the same position and it kept me going and moving there was never a dole moment, workplace was awesome my co-workers were awesome, team leader and supervisors were kind happy to guide me into what I need to know and learn.
Cons
Was an excellent place to work meet slot of awesome people and manage me to was excellent on back shift. Unfortunately for me it was time to move on to other opportunities
I was busy from start to finish with colleagues requiring timesheets manually entered into database and product ordering. I liaised with suppliers and customers on a daily basis. I had the best co-workers surrounding me, we got on well with each other and established a close working relationship to allow the jobs required to be completed effectively.
I learned that that time management and prioritising is key to a successful day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fulfil all aspects of job description to complete my daily tasks.
Pros
Variety of work on a daily basis
Cons
Unsecure hours due to contract employment
When Watties taken over by Heinz my position was reallocated to fork lift drivers. I took redundancy as I was aware that others with young dependant children were in more need.

I learnt many skills at Watties and have gained friends for life.
extremely busy.Heinz gave me good experience working with in a factory enviroment. Loved the fact of the different shifts and shift work.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
shift bwork