Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

Great working atmosphere

29 January 2018
Was an excellent place to work meet slot of awesome people and manage me to was excellent on back shift. Unfortunately for me it was time to move on to other opportunities
23 October 2018
Same location
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
I loved working at kraft Heinz. I never stayed in the same position and it kept me going and moving there was never a dole moment, workplace was awesome my co-workers were awesome, team leader and supervisors were kind happy to guide me into what I need to know and learn.
Pros
Cons
4 April 2016
Same location
Watties (Former Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
When Watties taken over by Heinz my position was reallocated to fork lift drivers. I took redundancy as I was aware that others with young dependant children were in more need.

I learnt many skills at Watties and have gained friends for life.
11 May 2016
Contract Engineering Administrator (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I was busy from start to finish with colleagues requiring timesheets manually entered into database and product ordering. I liaised with suppliers and customers on a daily basis. I had the best co-workers surrounding me, we got on well with each other and established a close working relationship to allow the jobs required to be completed effectively.
I learned that that time management and prioritising is key to a successful day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fulfil all aspects of job description to complete my daily tasks.
Pros
Variety of work on a daily basis
Cons
Unsecure hours due to contract employment