Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Good company but you could be laid off because of mergers and buy outs that occur frequently with the main company. It's a stock driven company that can be good today but gone tomorrow
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Worklife balance
I worked for Kraft (Bryers) until they were sold to unilever working deliveries dsd until they let 5k drivers go (unilever) to bring in their own people
Pros
good job
Cons
sold out
I truly enjoy my work and relationships with my customers, some of whom I've known for more than 10 years. The physical aspect of my job is the only reason why I am considering leaving.
Pros
Relationship with customers (store management), benefits
Cons
Very physical job requiring lifting, bending and kneeling for hours at a time
I worked at Kraft from 1998-2012... that version of the company is long gone and any review I can provide will be about an extinct organization (that I found to generally lack culture and relevant brands)
Job Security is an issue. There is constant lay offs. There is constant change in job roll and responsibilities. Moral is at an all time low in the 7 years I have been with the company.
The typical work day was 8 hours. I learned a lot about production of frozen food. Management was team oriented. the most enjoyable part of the job was interaction with an intelligent and experienced team.
Pros
Competitive salary and bonus plan.
Cons
the business was 'Up for Sale' the entire time that I worked there.
5 years with Heinz provided me with valuable experience in a wide range of marketing responsibilities. It was and still is a highly respected corporation.
Pros
Excellent 1st job experience and responsibilities
A typical day of work was checking out chep pallets and entering them into Accounts Payable. I learned accounting principles and how to use software. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off at 3:00 p.m. and no work on weekends, but the hardest part was staying on as a full-time employee.
Pros
Get all Kraft Food products at a discount price
Cons
Temporary work
Working at Kraft Foods has given me a solid foundation as to how the Food Industry is driven. I've learned various positive skill sets that will carry me to greater heights.
Working at Kraft was a great place to work, overall it was very productive and I had a great team to work with.
Nice and good with a handful of flaws. Most co-workers are motivating and helpful. Management is ok. Work/Life balance is horrible
Pros
values/cultures
Cons
work/life balance; irregular hours
Work hard everyday and they still not happy with your work. They do give you 3 good days of in a week.