Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Productive and fun place to work at. I got to meet and work with many people and enjoyed it. Good place where you can grow and move around to different departments.
busy, management overlook staff productivity office environment both inside and outside is great good colleagues to work with human resource incompetent and therefore overlook staff production for better internal opportunities
Pros
excellent work ethics
Cons
bad salary
I enjoy working in the company. I really am not bothered by the refrigerator temps of about 32-40*. the work is overall easy and easy to learn. only bad thing is you do work a lot of hours and days depending on your shift it doesn't give you much of an outside life... it pays well and has good benefits 401k plan vision and dental.
My day starts very early which allows me to work with my counter parts in the mainland. With a small office crew, I have taken on many different rolls and am relied upon for special tasks and duties. The hardest part of my job is no backup of my duties. When on vacation, I work from home in order to keep up with emails and processes. I can be creative with what I do, finding more beneficial ways to perform my job.
Pros
hours, schedule
Cons
no place for advancement, no other options
Kraft Foods was an excellent place to work. The main boss took care of the employees. i love my coworkers because we help each other.
Benefits
Cons
Some long hours
Great Team to work and good manager as Mentor How to work under pressure Challenge your way of working and revamp the same.
Pros
Goods Benefits
Cons
Long working hours
A typical day of work was checking out chep pallets and entering them into Accounts Payable. I learned accounting principles and how to use software. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting off at 3:00 p.m. and no work on weekends, but the hardest part was staying on as a full-time employee.
Pros
Get all Kraft Food products at a discount price
Cons
Temporary work
Love my 20 years with Kraft. Team environment and there was always room to learn and grow as an employee.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Na
Helping accounts payable customers over the phone and resolving their problems/issues. Learned to use their Kayako information system. Management and co-workers worked together to accomplish the team and department goals. Saying good-bye when the department was transferred overseas. Just working with everyone and learning new things along the way.
Pros
Free meals served at office, kraft products given to employees and contractors
Seven years working for Kraft Foods Inc / Mondelez Int, I have helped with transitions and accomplishments in deployment of the San Antonio Service Center to India.
Was a huge team environment and everyone worked together. The most enjoyable part of the job was schedules and being able to work from home.
Pros
schedules
Cons
breaks
I grew so much at this job. Kraft really cares about their employees and provided all necessary tools to accurately complete my job.
Pros
Employee Relations
Cons
They outsourced our job overseas.
Processing AP invoices for payment, including check requests, and immediate pay invoices. Guided team on any invoice inquiries, errors, etc... Held team meetings. This was a fun, relaxed atmosphere, with a great team, making it fun to go to work.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Outsourced job to India/Manila
Worked as an Auditor in my last position at Kraft auditing US and International expense reports. Had a great department boss. Learned new technology. Management worked hard to get the job done and for the success of Kraft Foods. The hardest part was the occasional difficult co-worker that you run across from time to time. I liked the routine work of the job and after awhile being very comfortable in the various job tasks. Work on the Plant Signature team and on the File Management teams also.
Pros
company events
Cons
much competition for internal jobs.
Good learning environment, training is provided and you may ask questions. Coworkers are always will to help better your job skills.
Pros
good working environment
Cons
flat organization