Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Learning and Development Facilitator

Kraft was a great place to work prior to Heinz taking over. It went down hill form there as they came in and cut a lot of jobs. Was not there long as job eliminate with Heinz takeover.
Pros
Good people work there
Cons
Stressful
Job Security is an issue. There is constant lay offs. There is constant change in job roll and responsibilities. Moral is at an all time low in the 7 years I have been with the company.
Company management, not plant management, is too concerned with saving every dollar. Company shut down 7 plants and relocated production lines with very poor planning. Money is being cut in the wrong places. I'm all for saving money and reallocating tasks, however it cannot affect the safety and quality of very profitable products. Management needs to take a step back and look at the picture as a whole and put the right people in place to get the job done right the first time.
Pros
401K match, health and wellbeing program
Cons
healthcare costs are extremely unreasonable
It was my first internship that i had received, it was my first real work experience where i was in charge of two projects that were challenging and beneficial for me and the company. overall it was a great success and thankful for letting me participate in their company.
I enjoyed my summer Internships with Kraft Foods Inc. The plants that I worked at were very friendly and well led. They offered great opportunities for personal learning and improvement.
Kraft was a very "tall" matrix organization that had many many perks, an excellent compensation & benefits structure, with a great work/life balance. It was almost a "too good to be true" place to work. That was PRE-Kraft Heinz. With the Merger of Kraft & Heinz, the company is now transforming into a PROFIT MACHINE. Don't get me wrong, the perks were nice, but money in your pocket is always better... **if you DON'T have the same viewpoint as that, then you're not the type of person that will get hired or continue to work for the new Kraft-Heinz. It's a money making machine, ran by some of the best & brightest minds... SO LONG AS they keep that viewpoint i mentioned above. POST-merger there are zero "frill" benefits. It will all come to you in the form of a paycheck and aggressive bonuses. The capital equity mechanics on the inside with a CPG image on the outside. There will be long hours and uncomfortable work that you will likely struggle with; that's what will keep you on your toes, keep you growing, and keep advancing you though the flatter ranks of your career.
Pros
Money...
Cons
you have to earn it... it's not free anymore
Unstable Work Environment; Constantly changing; Stressful work environment. Need to improve the infrastructure. Changes;changes changes. Very unstable
Pros
Salary is excellent
Cons
Stresfull Work Environment:Unstable: Frequent Changes
The work environment is difficult. The main issue is middle management support for projects. There is internal resistance to change in the organization on the local level. The structure of continuous improvement organization creates an "ivory tower" image. There have been attempts to change the environment but to date they have been futile. Persons I have met from other plants and corporate are very different than the local team. The hardest part of the job is the lack of support for legitimate change.
My typical day in operations is filled with challenges related to continuous improvement and implementing Lean Six Sigma Process into our facility.
I had a positive experience. My least favorite was the cold atmosphere. I have always had a passion for helping others, within the organization, I assisted in many projects that let to cost saving.I got along well with my co workers and had a very positive interaction with the management, training when new hey often asked for my opinion, and I also trained the new team members.
Pros
global
Cons
cold temps.
Needs stronger commitment to change and innovation. Communication is lacking at all levels. Poor morale at all levels. Larger organizational goals tend to be short sighted.
Pros
highly capable workforce
Cons
red tape, too big and slow to change
It has a fast turn around of employees. Scheduling is terrible. Never know what shift you will be on til the day before. Never know how many hours you are going to work. And for new hires the wages are not good. Once you get hired on through company you have to wait 3 years to get full pay.
Pros
good pay
Cons
scheduling is day to day