Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Packer

Kraft is a ok place to work at. The only thing i didn’t like about Kraft is the temperature in the building. My coworkers were friendly and offered help when needed.
typical day at work was fast paced and stressful they rushed you and wanted you do jobs of 2 people when you work alone sometimes i learned how to wrap pallets up with product on in different ways some of the management was kind and friendly and others were not hardest part of the job was being rushed all time enjoyable part was doing the packing/stacking and the wrapping and meeting new people
My work effort was very good I've trained other people let them know what they can and cannot do tell them about the pipes about th breaks show them different things
Pros
Always dress out
Cons
Never go out your zone
some employees are very disrespectful towards each other. the company gives and takes back bonus. Kraft do not appreciate the employees work ethics. Kraft did a lot of mandatory overtime, You did not have a life outside of work
Pros
hot food, great benefits
Cons
pay rate, poor management
I love working at Kraft I do my job and willing to do extra I also have my cna license. I like work night shift it’s better for me. It’s some stuff that I don’t like but I just go to my station and do my job. I’ll speak and make sure my area is clean. The hardest part is the cold in there but I dress warm enough. That don’t stop me from doing my job I work hard I’m always on time and willing to do overtime. I love working with elderly people I’ve been taking care of people for 5 years.
The work is easy and the pay is good. The benefits are great. They even have a company store that all employees can buy from at a discounted price. The store is such a convenience.
Pros
The company store, great benefits and good pay
Cons
It's entirely too cold
I worked in packing in a big room that was 30 degrees. We packed deli meats at a turkey farm. My body could not take that cold temperature so I had to let that job go.
Management should become more involved with what's going on on the floor instead of assuming that people will come to them with all the issues out of good faith.
Pros
Great pay, benefits
Cons
Long weeks, extended downtime.
Eh it was okay. Was not the best. Could be better. 4 years of heck. Cold. There is better jobs out there that is for sure. Do not recommend. Management blows.
Job is very easy work hours are flex , day off is different day every week. You need a lot of energy to work there. Company always have fun event for employee
Overall a good place to work with good benefits. The attendance system is fair, the breaks are decently distributed, overall I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Wage, management, bid system
Cons
Hours
I love my job back in the days, i've always put all my best in what i was doing... I love to work with people who are willing to do the best for everyone.
Pros
Free 30 minutes
Cons
10pm to 6am
You get out what you put in. The job is good for the area it’s in. You do get paid vacation and the more time you work the more vacation time you’ll get.
Good place to work, fast paced.Pay was good and paid vacations was a plus, I enjoyed the time that I worked there and would still be working there had the plant not closed.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Mandatory overtime, every shift
beginning of your shift each day you would do multiple stretches which were very helpful throughout the day. learned how to build displays and boxes etc.
Pros
alot of overtime
Cons
no advancements
too many managements, can be without half of them . Need more production workers not less, medical insurance is over priced, no structure, used to be a great place to work for 5 years ago.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
management
Had no time for family. Work almost every week end. Got tired of the cussing of the people in lunch room- and breaks. People not working together as a group
Pros
Had some free lunches
Cons
15 mins break and took five minutes to get to lunch room
They don’t pay u till u leave the company I didn’t like working in the cold and then having to go back to work I don’t know what else to say but I need a job
This was just a contract but i really enjoyed my work place. Great supervisors and nice employees. Everyone showed great work ethic in the work place.
I had to pack and ship things and was able to left heavy stuff to stock the products had to keep all areas clean no matter what Incase of an had to make sure all packings was packed correctly
Pros
Got 3 brakes
Cons
Was hot
I loved working at kraft, one of the best jobs ive ever had. wouldn't mind going back if it wasn't for the long drive I had to take every day. great benefits as well!