Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Production Worker

Every job has it perks ... but sometimes work can become your 2nd family ... a good place to work overall just like the good phrase go.. work is work so
Management completely sucks, no communication, and does not listen to employees about issues or problems. You get pointed for the smallest things. Good pay but besides that wouldn't recommend
This is a very fast paced and challenging job. There are a lot of different processes to learn and they give you very little to no training. They stick you with a person who doesn’t speak the same language as you and you’re supposed to learn a very complex job by someone pointing at things. I was hired on through a temp agency and made 13.25, which isn’t nearly a fair wage for the amount of physical labor you do each day. 12 long hours a day of constant strenuous activity. All of the people you work with have it out for you from the moment they see you. It doesn’t matter how fast you learn, how hard you bust your butt, if they don’t like you you will be fired for absolutely no reason. I was told I’d be hired after 3 months. I worked there 7 months and was fired for missing a day of work. A DAY. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone. The work is really hard, the people you work with and the management don’t care and you work so much you have no life. Think carefully before being employed here.
Pros
It’s a paycheck
Cons
For a company that is about family the workers families don't count. No family time because you are always working and every weekend you are working. Management have attitudes because they are mad and the employees are treated like robots. You are not appreciated the more you give the more they want. The only important thing is numbers and running product.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Everything else
Corporate doesn't value the employees enough to even give holiday gifts or employee appreciation events. The union has ruined the whole reason for having a union.
I really liked working at Kraft Heinz. But I really worked for Lyneer Staffing Solutions. I was excited to go to work every day very organized and people were very helpful and friendly. Never a dull moment
This job is what you make it...if your willing to work two shift you might can have something in life because the pay rate sucks but they will five anyone a chance so that's good.
Good Job and great benefits the ride was very long and time consuming other than that I liked the job and I'll tell any one about this job , they really cared about the workers there
Good benefits, if you love to work all the time without knowing what time to get off then this the job for you.. one thing I will say is that Kraft does give back to their workers and show them a little appreciation sometimes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Kraft Heinz Company?
If you work for this company and you get hurt and it isn't your fault they will fire you and they also say that you falsify reports that you never even gotten to see or write and this company also doesn't let you see tapes from something that hits you
Loved working there. Worked through a staffing service. Their management is kinda clueless. They work their ppl to death during business season and do not account for emergencies that occur in life.
Being a production worker at Kraft has more negatives than positives. Some days you are required to work mandatory overtime that can cause for very long days. The shifts change every week especially for a new person and most importantly the job one is hired to do there is not the job that person will have after accepting the position.
Working in a production sitting doing your assign jobs working at fast pace and safety manner makings sure the line runs at all times working in a hot and cold environment
There is alot of money to be made at heinz. But with that they own you. You will work 12hr shift constantly 6-7 days a week. Flip flop shift and do turn arounds/back-to-back shifts, running on 3-4hrs of sleep. Health insurance is ok. 401k match is about a joke. Union is absolutely worthless. You work here for the money and thats it. There are plenty of oppurtunities to advance within the company if you put forth the effort.
Pros
Great money
Cons
Zero life/poor management
Working there all you are is a number, they don’t care about there employees it’s all about the numbers get the meat out and the union sucks, they work for the company not the employees, at first I loved my job but now I’m glad I’m gone
Working on the RAW side is an all day thing. You don't know when you're getting off because you have to finish all the turkeys. You do make good money on that side. Working on the RTE side is good because you have a set time to get off. The only bad thing is you may have to work 7 days straight every blue moon.
Work/life balance was horrible. The overtime was never ending, and half the time it was forced at the last minute. The company never has money to put back into the equipment, so you are always dealing with breakdowns and down time. The head office took away all the things that were good about working there, the company picnic, retirement gifts, anniversary gifts, even turkeys or hams at Christmas.
Pros
Pretty good money
Cons
Tons of mandatory overtime, absenteeism
Nice and chill environment. Easy work with many breaks if needed. Able to get overtime if asked for. The people are very helpful and willing to guide you through anything you may not understand.
They make you work 12 hour shifts and say you’ll get a day off but then they force you to come in. Get there and you clean the whole shift not produce.
Pros
The pay is ok
Cons
Healthcare change in 2020 will suck.. management horrible .. communication doesn’t exist
Would'nt recommend this job to anyone.The work was ok but its all about if your a brown knoser or the color you are. I planned to make it my career but they didnt see it that way cause i was fired because of reverse discrimination. I know many people who have been treated the same I was. God bless to all the white workers that have made it. Just whatever you do, dont speak up cause you'll get fired.
I really do like my job. I have always wanted to work for this company. The pace in the factory is very high skilled. You learn a lot from working on multiple lines that are not the same and running different products
Official response from Kraft Heinz Company
1 February 2019
Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am glad to hear you are finding your time rewarding at KHC. We value your contribution. - Elizabeth