Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Like any company of this size, there are things that are implemented that dont make sense but overall this job provides great work/life balance and if you are mobile, great career advancement. I'm happy I found kraft heinz!
-Very argumentative work place. Worried about personal goals instead of corporate goals. -Great corporate message but not illustrated on any form of management level(they say the do it but do not actually do it) -Very high turn over due to individuals put into leader roles with limited or no CPG or customer experience. - Free beer and pizza if you make the month which is not bad. -Very reactive rather than proactive. - Survival of the fittest. -Compensation is not fair market value. -Workplace bullying and harassment (verbally and emotionally) is constant in all dept's. and at all levels. Even stated at an leadership level to teams.
I worked for this company through 2 mergers. We were always worried about who would be the next person to get laid off. I don't know anyone who now works at Kraft. I was lucky enough to have a great manger for a few years, but they have also left the company now. If you are male you will do great. The pay is good but has decreased over the years as with any CPG company.
Great place to work!!! Great work enviroment!!! Great people!!! Great place to work!!1 Great place to work!!! Great place to work!! Free lunch!! Great bosses!! Great c0-worker
This company preaches meritocracy from day 1. In my time at Kraft Heinz, I’ve heard from more than half a dozen people the most ridiculous reasons why they are passed up for promotions. The Midwest region is run in a toxic manner. Turnover is atrocious and the fact that management stays in place is mind blowing. You are threatened, intimated, and told to do unethical things for the sake of your bonus. You are required to run a schedule that’s near impossible to implement due to the size/geography of the sales territory (visit every store and double back to at least half every week). Too many young, unexperienced individuals in higher positions that don’t want to be told their idea or plan isn’t working in real life. This company is all over the place, and unless you enjoy being intimidated daily and micromanaged like a child, I would avoid this position. There is zero autonomy, zero flexibility, and don’t you dare go to management with a problem because you’ll be told how it’s all your fault and no one else’s. If you’re not a butt-kisser constantly in everyone’s face about your minuscule hourly accomplishments, you’ll go no where. Most of the promotions are only available at HQ in Chicago.
Pros
Competitive pay, company car, benefits
Cons
No annual raises, micromanagement, led by intimidation, no work/life balance, toxic culture
Great company to work for....to bad I had to retire Always fun o had great people that worked under me and above. The district meeting were always fun an in interesting places
Pros
Always great samples
Cons
Non that I can thing of
I had between 3-5 stores a day that I had to pull-up or meet a delivery. I filled shelves with product. I rotated product while I was filling shelves. Gathered out of dates and damaged product and got them ready for pick-up. I organized and cleaned up the storage area in each store. I would talk to managers about displays and product promotions. I was in daily contact with my Sales Manager about what I did at each store. I built displays and tore them down once promotions were over.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Cons
No room for promotions.
I worked with Kraft Foods for nearly 26 yrs. I loved my job. I am receiving retirement benefits from them and was downsized in 2013. I thought I would be able to retire with them.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Downsized
Good company. Haven’t seen too much room for upward movement . Very flexible work schedule. Allow a work life balance. Awesome products and great technology.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
I was in a sales position and the moved to a distributor role. I handled many price negotiations and worked with the purchasing agents. I was then in a culinary role,
Pros
Great reputation
Cons
many organizational changes
a moderate balance between work and life is maintained in the organization compared to some other big MNCs. a little bit of balance gets disturbed during the summer times as because the organization is dealing into summer sessional product and is leading the market in India , but that is just for a few months.
Overall great place a few things that I don’t agree with but everything else is done well. They encourage job promotions within however, when I have applied for promotions I do get overlooked.
Kraft Heinz has an unparalleled portfolio of brands. My position gave me an opportunity to work first-hand with director level employees within the food/beverage industry and help drive consumption thru the use of data.
In all areas it feels chaotic and mismanaged. I left with little confidence they could promote their way out of the hole created when talent and years of experience all left for greener pastures after the acquisition. 3G has all but destroyed what used to be one of the best cultures and families to be a part of in the CPG industry.
Headquarters and Human Resources will sell your soul. Promise you one thing then turn around and do the other. You are part of the bottom line. ZBB
Pros
honestly none
Cons
completely dysfunctional at every level. be advised
My experience working with Heinz was quite extensive as I had all my stint in Rajasthan market where in it was very hard to penetrate your highly priced products but yes the success will follow post that and overall the work culture was very healthy
Pros
Na
Cons
Wholesale competitive challenges
The hardest part of the job is meeting customers' needs as well as company standards. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting free samples of new Kraft and Nabisco products!
I would not have left this job, But it was changed from a full time job to a part time and I could not afford taking the cut. The job was flexible and fun.
Fun and fast paced. Always on the go with some stress. Easy to meet target sales numbers and teammates always willing to help. Management on point and very professional!
Pros
Company car
Cons
A great company that has many powerhouse brands. Upward progression opportunities and well-structured environment. Focused on profitable growth and strong advertising.
The number one Food Sales company in the US. They offered great training and marketing tip. They offered great benefits and stock options and a great bonus salse.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
picking up damages