Kraft Heinz Company

Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

View all Kraft Heinz Company reviews

productive and busy enviroment
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay23 October 2018
I loved working at kraft Heinz. I never stayed in the same position and it kept me going and moving there was never a dole moment, workplace was awesome my co-workers were awesome, team leader and supervisors were kind happy to guide me into what I need to know and learn.
Pros
Cons

Other Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews

Great working atmosphere
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Hastings, Hawke's Bay29 January 2018
Was an excellent place to work meet slot of awesome people and manage me to was excellent on back shift. Unfortunately for me it was time to move on to other opportunities
Fun and busy place to work
Contract Engineering Administrator (Former Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury11 May 2016
I was busy from start to finish with colleagues requiring timesheets manually entered into database and product ordering. I liaised with suppliers and customers on a daily basis. I had the best co-workers surrounding me, we got on well with each other and established a close working relationship to allow the jobs required to be completed effectively.
I learned that that time management and prioritising is key to a successful day.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fulfil all aspects of job description to complete my daily tasks.
Pros
Variety of work on a daily basis
Cons
Unsecure hours due to contract employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kraft Heinz Company. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K