Kraft Heinz Company
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Kraft Heinz Company Employee Review

good work place

5 March 2016
extremely busy.Heinz gave me good experience working with in a factory enviroment. Loved the fact of the different shifts and shift work.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
shift bwork
11 May 2016
Same location
Contract Engineering Administrator (Former Employee) - Christchurch, Canterbury
I was busy from start to finish with colleagues requiring timesheets manually entered into database and product ordering. I liaised with suppliers and customers on a daily basis. I had the best co-workers surrounding me, we got on well with each other and established a close working relationship to allow the jobs required to be completed effectively.
I learned that that time management and prioritising is key to a successful day.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fulfil all aspects of job description to complete my daily tasks.
Pros
Variety of work on a daily basis
Cons
Unsecure hours due to contract employment
16 October 2020
Key Operator Maintainer (Current Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
was a good place to work, But now only hire through work agencies and is losing it skill base and pay rates, high staff turnover so always training new people< can be on a weekly bases.
Pros
Unlimited sick leave
Cons
High staff turnover
23 October 2018
Factory Labourer (Former Employee) - Hastings, Hawke's Bay
I loved working at kraft Heinz. I never stayed in the same position and it kept me going and moving there was never a dole moment, workplace was awesome my co-workers were awesome, team leader and supervisors were kind happy to guide me into what I need to know and learn.