L'Oréal
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from L'Oréal:

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,735 reviews
its good to work with the team, and its my first time working in a workplace, it was really fun i enjoyed working with them. work is not really that hard, good that i gt the experience in pick and pack and working with team with different ethic groups.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
nil
Even i work in Loreal Pro just Part time- i Love it and i'll always with a Pleasure Recomend it to my Friends! You fel like you are real part of Beauty around the Globe! they Appreciate you! You are Always Respected
i can say that this company would hired a person really expert in cosmetic line. Due to the interview session they want the candidates are really acknowledge their brand well because you are the brand ambassador in selling the product very well.
overall i did enjoy with the company , so much guidiance and training provided , superior are helpful and humble , company is well established but promotion of advancement in my branch is very limited due to cost
Pros
training and activities
Cons
outstation driving to outski
Me encanto trabajar para L’Oréal específicamente Lancome es un trabajo muy demandante por los horarios pero sin duda un trabajo que disfrute mucho
Pros
Trabajo diferente
Cons
Horarios de tienda
I enjoyed working at L’Oréal, I always felt I was well-treated by my bosses and co-workers. It is an excellent school for those wanting to advance in their career, be it in Montreal or abroad. I would recommend L’Oréal to anyone, based on my long career with them.
Pros
Great work environment, wonderful people, beautiful offices, great benefits.
Cons
If you allow it, you can spend long hours working. You must be organized to enjoy a good work-life balance.
Empresa excelente, porém a gestão não tinha ética, pois pedia para emitir pedidos sem autorização do cliente, somente para melhorar o número da Regional.
Pros
excelente pacote de benefícios.
Cons
nenhum.
Really I feel better work for loreal. monthly training session also very good. they are motivat the BA's also...they are teach easy selling tips......
Pros
I feel like to rejoin loreal
Cons
Nothing else
I worked for this company by proman agency for 1 week and It had been a bad experience.
I didn't get properly training but just a colleague explained to me what to do but if I didn't understand something then get rude.

Was also very annoying haering colleagues speaking in their language while working I felt it very rude.
Pros
Cons
Waste of time
Don't get hurt they we'll get ride of you. Management does not communicate with you .
Not enough help always short I mean always

very short handed To many people want to be the boss there not enough indians. They don't care about there third shift . HR can't get nothing right always missing up on your attendance and don't know about long term disability. Communication is terrible
Pros
Ok pay
Cons
HR and management
European system
Flexible schedule

Manager myself

Special event and marketing coaching

Opportunity for different business Areas

Pre-training and development training in the area.

Les stages sont rémunéré même pour quelques semaines, très bonne rémunération en général.
Beaucoup d'avantages et de soutien envers les salariés.

Environnement très diversifiant, paisible (pour certains postes), superbe équipe !
Pros
Avantages quotidiens
Cons
Pas d'heures supplémentaires
in this Company, there is no respect of junior employee and HR is also too Careless.

Junior level employee has to much stress and nobody wants understand his/her problems. biggest issue in time management in this company
Pros
No time for lunch
Indico a amigos.
Valoriza funcionários.
Les conditions de travails sont très bonnes, beaux locaux, des employés très aimables, toujours là pour aider. Une bonne cohésion
55 % turn over rate in the last two years. I've seen many people bullied into leaving the company, when they want you out, the director turns his bully supervisors on them.
Pros
I'm working from home now
Cons
Too many to list
Working there was really interesting because it helped me to discover new product from L'Oreal and the job was productive everyday and also the manager was very helpful in case needed .
Fue acordé a la entrevista y a lo que te preguntaban
Pros
El comedor
Cons
Primeros pagos
The best company I’ve worked for so far. I’ve learned a lot. From management to staff everyone was a wonderful and very friendly and professional. I highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a healthy working environment
Puedes crecer y aprender, de la misma manera que exista el compromiso de ambas partes.
Pros
Capacitacion constante, y Oportunidad de crecimiento.
Cons
Te manejan por agencia, no generas antigüedad
Otima empresa para se trabalhar, parceira e cooperativa.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.
1.7K