Latitude Financial Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Latitude Financial Services Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Every day is different. The only constant is change. You learn to be on your toes and ready to take the next new thing in your stride. Restructure, new leaders, new people, new roles.
The culture is one of change and learning and this is probably the hardest but also the most enjoyable part of the job.
I enjoyed the first few months of working here however, I felt that I was being constantly picked on due to being the youngest employee there. There was always gossiping about all employees going on which I personally resented.
Started with GE Capital as a Collections Officer where I learnt a lot from collecting, making payment arrangements with customers to help bringing their accounts up to date, after collections moved into Direct Sales - processing loan applications, Veda checks discussing payment options upselling/consolidating all their debts into one manageable loan. Now in Customer Service where I enjoy helping customers and ensuring to provide the best service and making sure it's a first call resolution.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Latitude Financial Services?