Laura Fergusson Trust
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Laura Fergusson Trust Employee Reviews

Typical morning shift as an RN from memory. Handover, patient meds, board meeting with multidisciplinary team, family meeting ect. PM shift - Dr round
Pros
5-7 patients ( may have changed)
Typical day consisted of setting tables, cleaning the hub, assisting the chef, and delivering food to residents. Residents were all lovely and unique and made my time working there much more enjoyable. Overall I enjoyed the diversity and fun environment.
The hardest part of the job was meeting the care needs of people who were not able to express themselves. One has to strictly follow the outline guidelines for their care.
Pros
Free Fruits
Cons
Low pay, lack of training
It was really amazing to be there and help out with the chef and customers who have disabilities. I was hard at first because, people have their own disability. But don't worry so much about it. Just go out there and provide those that need more help than you. All people are the same they are only different when you want them to be. Accept people for who they are and what they look like...
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Enjoyed my time there, great people to work with great residents. Great potential in orgnanisation. catnterbury is great place to work. the end
Help and teach the old who have the hurt in brain to use the computer and some daily computer skills, and keep accompany with them
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Laura Fergusson Trust?