Leader Products

Leader Products Employee Reviews

Overall
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland31 October 2019
I only lasted 3 weeks at leaders , but overall my experience working as a packer was 5/10 I just don't think it was for me I wasn't use to standing so long.the people are very nice and helpful. I was on 18 an hour but I was hired through an agency the pay was fair for me as a temp.i have 3 children and it didn't work out due to having no one to help mind my kids while I worked. It just wasn't really for me but I recommended working there.
Stressful
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland30 March 2019
It’s fun sometimes but not really a good place to work. People expect you to know things you haven’t done before on your first day. Expectations are too high
Fun workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Manukau City, Auckland28 October 2018
Working in this company was a good experience because all the workers get along with each other and they like to work together as a team and it was a awesome experience.
Pros
we have to bring our own lunch
Cons
Fun place to work at. Safety and the workers a good and eazy to makes friends with.
Working with knife. Eazy to get along with. (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu Auckland28 March 2015
Good place for me to work on. I like to work here cause its just like what i use to do on my last job hope i get it i wont let use down.
Cons
No hours