Leader Products
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Leader Products Employee Reviews for Packer

Don't recommend
I've worked at leader products for two weeks. The management at leader products is terrible. The supervisors there expect you to know everything from beforehand and don't train you properly. The supervisors there favour their own relatives that have been hired by giving them easier tasks to do.
Overall
I only lasted 3 weeks at leaders , but overall my experience working as a packer was 5/10 I just don't think it was for me I wasn't use to standing so long.the people are very nice and helpful. I was on 18 an hour but I was hired through an agency the pay was fair for me as a temp.i have 3 children and it didn't work out due to having no one to help mind my kids while I worked. It just wasn't really for me but I recommended working there.
Fun workplace
Working in this company was a good experience because all the workers get along with each other and they like to work together as a team and it was a awesome experience.
Pros
we have to bring our own lunch
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leader Products. Our community is ready to answer.
2.4