Leader Products
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Leader Products Employee Review

Don't recommend

22 November 2019
I've worked at leader products for two weeks. The management at leader products is terrible. The supervisors there expect you to know everything from beforehand and don't train you properly. The supervisors there favour their own relatives that have been hired by giving them easier tasks to do.
31 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - Otahuhu, Auckland
I only lasted 3 weeks at leaders , but overall my experience working as a packer was 5/10 I just don't think it was for me I wasn't use to standing so long.the people are very nice and helpful. I was on 18 an hour but I was hired through an agency the pay was fair for me as a temp.i have 3 children and it didn't work out due to having no one to help mind my kids while I worked. It just wasn't really for me but I recommended working there.
28 October 2018
Same role
Packer (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Working in this company was a good experience because all the workers get along with each other and they like to work together as a team and it was a awesome experience.
Pros
we have to bring our own lunch
Cons
30 March 2019
Same location
Labourer (Former Employee) - Otahuhu, Auckland
It’s fun sometimes but not really a good place to work. People expect you to know things you haven’t done before on your first day. Expectations are too high