Leader Products
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Leader Products Employee Review

Stressful

30 March 2019
It’s fun sometimes but not really a good place to work. People expect you to know things you haven’t done before on your first day. Expectations are too high
22 November 2019
Causal packer (Former Employee) - Otahuhu, Auckland
I've worked at leader products for two weeks. The management at leader products is terrible. The supervisors there expect you to know everything from beforehand and don't train you properly. The supervisors there favour their own relatives that have been hired by giving them easier tasks to do.
31 October 2019
Pick Packer (Former Employee) - Otahuhu, Auckland
I only lasted 3 weeks at leaders , but overall my experience working as a packer was 5/10 I just don't think it was for me I wasn't use to standing so long.the people are very nice and helpful. I was on 18 an hour but I was hired through an agency the pay was fair for me as a temp.i have 3 children and it didn't work out due to having no one to help mind my kids while I worked. It just wasn't really for me but I recommended working there.
28 March 2015
Same location
Working with knife. Eazy to get along with. (Former Employee) - Otahuhu Auckland
Good place for me to work on. I like to work here cause its just like what i use to do on my last job hope i get it i wont let use down.
Cons
No hours