Leader Products

Leader Products Employee Review

View all Leader Products reviews

Fun place to work at. Safety and the workers a good and eazy to makes friends with.
Working with knife. Eazy to get along with. (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu Auckland28 March 2015
Good place for me to work on. I like to work here cause its just like what i use to do on my last job hope i get it i wont let use down.
Cons
No hours

Other Leader Products Employee Reviews

Don't recommend
Causal packer (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland22 November 2019
I've worked at leader products for two weeks. The management at leader products is terrible. The supervisors there expect you to know everything from beforehand and don't train you properly. The supervisors there favour their own relatives that have been hired by giving them easier tasks to do.
Overall
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Otahuhu, Auckland31 October 2019
I only lasted 3 weeks at leaders , but overall my experience working as a packer was 5/10 I just don't think it was for me I wasn't use to standing so long.the people are very nice and helpful. I was on 18 an hour but I was hired through an agency the pay was fair for me as a temp.i have 3 children and it didn't work out due to having no one to help mind my kids while I worked. It just wasn't really for me but I recommended working there.