Les Mills
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Les Mills Employee Reviews

New Zealand9 reviews
Creating exceptional exercise experiences everytime is what Les Mills is all about. Fantastic atmosphere and fun environment to work in. The vast member base allowed easy lead generation for PT and packed classes.
Pros
Free gym access. Travel opportunities.
Cons
20 + hours per week of development on top of a 40 hour week.
Some great people until you need support. Varied work, although not challenging. Very relaxed dress standards most of the time. Loved being able to go across the road to the gym!
Pros
relaxed dress, gym
Cons
no support
One of the best jobs you can have! fun and fitness combined :)
The management and support exceeds expectations and it was a great job to advance my skills and career.
Pros
Support
Cons
i wanted more classses
Persuading people to stay at the gym
I don't even like gyms

Very business orientated

I made amazing friends

8 hours of no music

Working out, being able to wear active wear.
Pros
free membership
Working at Les Mills gym gave me a good idea of what I wanted to do with my life. Great management, great staff and fun gym members. They have a nice coffee shop.
Pros
Good gym, great management
Cons
nada
I have a lot more experience when i was working at seagull mountain resort its because i learned how to entertain and to be a good service crew how to my job, second ant CDO-foodsphere Inc.because i learned how make frozen product.
Working at Les Mills is great. Every time you walk into the door you receive a friendly welcome and immediately feel at home and comfortable. Everyone is very helpful when you are stuck on a task and they quickly help you back onto the right track to help you improve. The hardest part of the job would be sorting the files into alphabetical order manually, I believe that there is a more effective way that this could be done to reduce time taken for the contracts to be both filed and found again when needed. The most enjoyable part of the job is being in a fun environment where everyone is helpful and knows how to have fun yet still being productive and getting the job done. I have learnt plenty while working at Les Mills and I believe that this is a great first job for any young person. (I am 16).
Pros
Comfortable work environment, Flexible work hours
Cons
sorting the files could be more efficient
Training and image is essential. at Les Mills we have the highest standard of approach to personal training in the industry.
meeting new people
learnt more in this role than any other

management were very supportive

co workers shared there views and knowledge

early mornings were difficult

the environment was the best