LexisNexis
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

LexisNexis Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
This company has much to offer employees and clients. They provide extensive and continual training on products and offer decent benefits. I worked in legal research. As of 2016, Some of the products are the gold standard in the industry though their main competition has a slightly dominant position in the legal market.
Pros
product training. Product quality.
Cons
constantly hiring and laying off casuing shifting responsibilities.
A fantastic team, great leadership, and amazing projects. Highly recommend to any of my colleagues/friends to work here.
LexisNexis does a phenomenal job hiring top talent. The overall environment is highly collaborative and professional. As with any product/offering, there are challenges. The legal market is highly competitive and the products need to be top-notch in order for large law firm customers to continue to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars (and up to millions of dollars) per year for the service. Restructuring and layoffs have been required in order to control costs. My hope is that the products get more support so that LexisNexis Legal can gain a stronger presence in the market.
Pros
highly collaborative, supportive and professional environment
Cons
restructuring and layoffs negatively affect morale
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LexisNexis?