Lighting Direct
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Lighting Direct Employee Reviews

New Zealand5 reviews
I enjoyed working with this company. They were fair and the team I worked with were like a family. I would wake up each morning excited and ready to get to work because I enjoyed my job.I would strongly recommend them to anyone.
Lighting is a job that you have to enjoy dealing with people and also have design flair with the lighting plans and solving problems being able to help people visualize the finished product
The staff is really friendly at Lighting Direct and very supportive. Good work life balance and supportive. Enough training is provided for the freshers. I have a good rapport with the staff and earned a good exposure to the sales.
A typical day at work would be to go in 5 minutes before the store opens and give it a quick clean and tidy up. Once that is done, we just focus on giving customer service and making sales. The store has to make monthly targets as well as individual targets for each sales person. This is achieved by working together and helping each other as a team. I have learned a lot in sales since working here thanks to my colleagues who have taught me well. The management is good. My most enjoyable part of the job is making sales.
Pros
50% discount for all staff members
Cons
Have to work weekends
Opening and closing shop

I learnt how to wire up light fittings & doing consulting at peoples house, that there different types of light blubs,

How to use the eftpos till & computers stock taking an shipment's
Pros
work dues, & consulting
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lighting Direct?