LIGHTING PLUS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

LIGHTING PLUS Employee Reviews

Good Part Time
I enjoyed working with this small group of people. Everyday felt great to be at work. I learnt a different till system and created positive outcomes for existing and new customers resulting in repeat business. The hardest part of the job was walking away at the end of each day feeling like I could have done better. For example, completing the improvements to store displays.
Monthly staff meetings enabled employees to express any concerns raised during the month and how to improve them gave valuable insight.
Pros
Customer service, friendly team members
Cons
New management, 'cross that bridge when we come to it' training approach provided
Work was not work, it was fun
I enjoyed working with this small group of people. Everyday felt great to be at work. I learnt how to manage accounts and a different till system. I created positive outcomes for existing and new customers for repeat business. The hardest part of the job was walking away at the end of each day feeling like I could have done better. For example, completing the improvements to store displays. The staff meetings enabled employees to express any concerns raised during the month and how to improve them gave valuable insight.
Pros
staff monthly held monthly were fully funded with food and beverages, the ability to increase skill and product knowledge within the company
Cons
conflicts of personalities and
Productive and fun place
Was the best position I ever had. Good products. great staff and great management. wish i was still there