Lion Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Amazing Company
Full time Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Timaru, New Zealand3 August 2014
Working for Lion no day is the same. I deal with a long list of clients on a weekly basis covering items such as sponsorship contracts, new and current business development, new product promotion, order taking, supplier and consumer issues and many more. There is a great team environment where everyone gets along great and bounce ideas to help others achieve their goals, KPIs and targets. My favourite part of the job is having the freedom to mange your own time and customers. Although there are more good things than bad there are the no so enjoyable parts. These mainly include irritated customers and trying to solve problems in order to fix issues within a restricted time frame. This has been a great learning curve for me as I am able to now deal with the most difficult customers and their demands and solving the issues appropriately. Lion is an extremely supportive company and are always offering new ways to expand your knowledge and career progression.
Pros
Flexible hours, outbound sales, social environment, opportunity to learn, new challenges
Cons
Difficult clients
Fantastic Company to work for, great values and culture
Trade Marketing (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand11 February 2013
Varied, busy, social, fun, challenging, interesting and diverse