Liveops

Liveops Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Great flexibilty!

This has been such a blessing to me! It is nice being able to make some extra money from home. If I need to take a day off because I need to do something else, it is great that another agent will pick up my hours. Also mice to just be able to grab hours on super short notice. Total flexibility. Also, the support staff are great!

Unorganized

I've been with them for several years now but fail to really be impressed with the layout of how they work. Would advise multiple clients if you want to have steady pay...

Not worth it

Joined in Oct 2022. You do not get paid for training. You get around .30 a minute on calls. Might be a good place if you could get help with issues. They will not call you, send an email and a ticket in-which you get no resolution.

Pros

work from home. Own hours if they are available.

Cons

No assistant whatsoever. Customer service and IT dept gives no support.

Just Starting

I am new and just starting out. But the certification as wonderful, just wish we would get paid for all the time we spent in certification. I look forward to getting into the job, helping patients and making some money.I do enjoy the flexibility since I have a non remote full time job as well

Pros

learned a lot

Cons

not sure yet

30 November 2022
Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments are are happy to hear you enjoy contracting with Liveops.

Productive and fun

Good company and good support and good employees. Made good money but not enough work load to get enough done. You would need a second job with this one

30 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone!

What is the best part of working at the company?Freedom of scheduling. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?There's no stress. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?There's s sense of community even though we all work from home. What is a typical day like for you at the company?It's a easy add you make it.

30 November 2022
We can't thank you enough for the kind words about Liveops. We appreciate the time you took to share!

Training For An Assignment

I signed onto Liveops to become an agent for a major sports retailer on a part-time basis. However, the training has been chaotic at best. There have been numerous systems issues (unable to access client email platform, missing credentialing, etc.) The trainers are excellent subject matter experts, but many contractors are left in the wind due to the missing information which causes the trainers to leave a large portion of the class behind. There is also a lot of "homework" which cannot be accessed if the systems cannot be accessed. Liveops has an OAR (onboarding assistance tech help) however, you must sign up for it. Unfortunately only a set number of slots are given each hour and these are all snapped up before one can sign up for help, and if the systems can't be fixed, you can't access the training and some are removed from the program through no fault of their own. If you are lucky enough to get help, you are behind in accessing the training which is roughly 50 hours worth and it is all due within a certain timeframe. This is assuredly disappointing for people who have endured the expense of obtaining client-specific equipment with the prospect of going forward with a certain assignment. It is unfortunate because it sounded promising. The training that can be accessed is excellent. However, for sanity sake, I am leaving this program.

Pros

Excellent training materials, and subject matter experts.

Cons

Numerous systems issues with onboarding, client platforms, passwords and credentialing.

25 November 2022
Hi there, Thank you for your review. We strive for an excellent agent experience and apologize if we fell short of expectations. Please tell us more by sending an email to press@liveops.com with what program you were in so we can improve the experience.

Just started so we'll see

Havent started certification but bummed that there is no pay so I dont how many hours Im required to work but if it's like 10 hours a day and no pay for 2 weeks, not feeling great about that.

Pros

Just started

Cons

Just started

Good side hustle gig

I've contracted with 3 positions so far. The pay is fair and I absolutely love the flexibility. I feel that alot of contractors complain as if they are employees however if you go in understanding that this is a contract and do your best you will be fine. All the best to you if you apply.

16 November 2022
That is a great call out! The flexibility to be your own boss is one of the best perks of being an independent agent with Liveops. Thanks for sharing with us!

Slow

Not enough jobs to sustain a liveable wage and income was nice to work from home and chose the hours I wanted to work especially because I have kids

16 November 2022
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We'd love to chat more with you about ways to expand your business and maximize your results. Send us an email at press@liveops.com so we can get you in touch with our Agent Experience team!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Liveops?

Just ok

Ok place to contract when hours are good. Pay is ok. Shifts are in blocks of 30 minutes. Staff supportive. Training sometimes can be long and not very detailed

16 November 2022
We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to leave a review. Thank you!

Work life balance is good but nothing else.

Live ops gives you the opportunity to work your hours, they are very honest in what everything is upfront. They do not help with anything else. The pay is very poor some days you can wait for calls all day 8-10 hours and earn 1 dollar hour if you are lucky. if you ask if this seems reasonable, you just get a generic answer from each of the managers and they give you the same answer to every question.

Pros

Work when you want and work from home.

Cons

Paid by the on call time minute and not for the minutes you were available, or working for the company and not able to do anything else.

16 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share. Opportunities are dictated by our clients' needs and volume, and there is general seasonality with a few programs. Keep an eye on the opportunities dashboard for openings. We appreciate your patience and feedback.

Make Your Own Hours

This job had great flexibility. The downside is that a lot of the work you’ll do is not paid. For the client I had, they gave great bonuses and if you managed your caseload properly , you could make a decent living.

4 November 2022
We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to leave a review. Thank you!

Remote Customer Servive

LiveOps offers a work from home customer care services for those who are seeking a remote position. It is a 1099 company which means that you pay your own taxes. You have the flexibility of setting your own schedule. You don't work, you don't get paid. I love working for this company because it provides services for other Fortune 500 companies. A representative is able to request working various dedicated lines, which in turn provides a greater knowledge and experience.

4 November 2022
Your comments really made our day. We're so happy to hear that you enjoy contracting with Liveops and the flexibility of being an agent. Thanks for sharing!

It was ok

Easy money, but boring job. You have to fight for good slots, but if you get it, the money is guaranteed. I would recommend for college students who want a little extra cash.

4 November 2022
We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Set your own work hours

You are allowed to set your own work hours, so many different jobs to choose from , you are an independent contractor, working here has saved me a lot of gas

4 November 2022
We love to hear that you enjoy contracting with Liveops and the flexibility of being an agent. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you continued success with your home business.

Easy process lots of waiting

A long wait from onboarding until your first opportunity. Then even longer as you certify and train. It’s not clear to me if after training your able to actually schedule work for yourself as I’ve noticed a lot of operators concerned that they can’t schedule hours.

4 November 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As an independent contractor, you can provide services during as many or as few hours as your schedule permits. You can schedule your time in blocks as small as 30 minutes, and choose times that work best for your business and life.

New to the Environment

I have not yet started, I am still in the process of getting started with enrollment and things. Due to the fact that I am new I currently have no feedback to give to the company at this time, however I appreciate the flexible schedule.

Pros

Very Flexible

Cons

Unsure at the moment.

4 November 2022
Thanks for taking the time to share. Excited to have you as an Independent Contractor at Liveops!

LiveOps has lots of support

Compared to some of the WFH platforms you sit for a month in trainings and then they don't have a lot of support they get five starts they will answer you a timely manner and the ARA's and chat will always try to assist you

25 October 2022
So happy to hear that you love contracting with Liveops. Thanks for sharing and we wish you the most success with your home-based business!

Good Entry Level Remote Company

Good place to get customer service training and experience without a lot of hoops to jump through. The culture is nice with a very supportive team all around.

17 October 2022
Hi there - we appreciate the time you took to share your experience as an Independent Contractor with Liveops. Thank you!

What is the best part of working at the company?Great clientsWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?nothing stressful What is the work environment and culture like at the company?remote call center

14 October 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Liveops. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Liveops
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?