LS TRAVEL RETAIL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

LS TRAVEL RETAIL Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Working at Relay Auckland International Airport has given me a taste of what it's like to deal with customers from all ethnic backgrounds on a busy, daily basis. The most difficult part of the role would have to be the mixture of hours. One day i would work a 10 hour shift from 4:00am-2:30pm and the next day it would change to a 3:00pm-1:30am shift. It was hard to get used to this crazy routine and my sleeping pattern was seriously affected by this. Topping up and merchandising the store would have to be the most enjoyable part of the job because presentation is very important as that is what attracts the public eye. Overall, my experience at Relay has been great. Ive learned how to handle tough situations with customers on my own, I've learned how to correctly open and close the store and even how to transfer my own stock and place drink orders online. The people are all very friendly and easy to get along with. I am now looking for a more challenging role, something different to what i'm used to.
Pros
Free wifi, seeing celebrities fly in and fly out every so often, had my own locker and key in the lunch room
Cons
Very long and tiring hours, different roster every week (varies between AM, PM and mid-shift), very small lunch room, lack of communication between staff
The people I worked with were great, the management sucked and I was on minimum wage the whole time I was working there (4years). Never working there again.
very busy workplace,there was lot new to learn everyday in every part.management was good but no matter how well one performs at work there was no appreciation from the management side just bothered about that there job is done.enjoyable part was when we get support from our work colleagues during a hard day at work.work place culture people minding their own business.
Pros
free treat from manager but not enough for everybody.
Cons
no matter how hard working you are no appreciation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LS TRAVEL RETAIL?