lululemon athletica
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from lululemon athletica:

lululemon athletica Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
Great Spot
Loved working at the Wellington Lulu store. The training they provided me at the start was by far one of the best training programs I've encountered and the overall vibe and atmosphere while working can't be beat.
Fun holistic company
A company that cares about their staffs life goals and does all it can to support their employees life ventures Goal setting is a huge part of the company.
Work is fun, the clothes are fantastic quality, and the community vibe is not to be missed.

BEST COMPANY EVER.
Great Atmosphere for Growth and Development
A day with lululemon starts when you wake up. a major part of our position is being an active part of the company's grassroots marketing. Because of this much of our job happens off the sales floor and in yoga studios, gyms and coffee shops in our community. On the floor we aspire to educate our guest not only on the gear e have available in our stores but also to help guide them through their own adventures.
Pros
amazing team at each store and always pushed to grow
Cons
the pressure to never stop, from a yoga class, to social media, we must always be switched 'on.'