Lumino The Dentists Employee Reviews

Poor Organization
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manurewa, Auckland2 May 2019
Pay discrimination throughout the organization.
No job security. One moment your a full time employee and couple of months later you get a letter of restructure and hours are halved.
Race based promotions.
Pros
Cons
No future for growth
Fantastic Growing Company
Admin (Current Employee) –  Wellington7 August 2017
Lumino is fast paced and fast growing. Although there are still a couple of teething issues from time to time, they really are great to work for. The clinicians are very passionate about their patients, the team around them are fantastic and very hard working. Management aren't bad either.
Pros
Good conferences, good rewards and recognition
Restrictive Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kapiti Coast District, Wellington5 February 2016
I wouldn't recommend Lumino The Dentists as an employer based on my experience. It is a very tense environment where team members are treated like second class citizens by the dentists and breaks are few and far between.
Customer care & requirements, lovely people to work with
Dental assistant for Dental Therapist (Former Employee) –  Takapuna8 August 2014
My job was extremely busy but very rewarding! Patients were my top priority, making them feel as comfortable as possible, caring for there individual needs, I was empathetic, sensitive, happy and positive towards each patient.

My co-workers were all lovely people, I enjoyed seeing them each day. We had fun even though we were all busy.

I have learned that patience should always be strong and that people do care!

The most enjoyable part of my job was when we had very nervous, upset patients at the start of there appointment, when treated and finished, they were happy, calm, sometimes even laughing! They were looking forward to coming back to see us.

Reception & administration for a large practice was hard at times, talking to patients and making them feel welcome is easy for me, I treat people the way I would like to treated and I always put there needs first!
Pros
Special rates for staff members.
Cons
Long hours, missing my children, not being home for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumino The Dentists. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6