Lumino The Dentists
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Lumino The Dentists Employee Review

Fantastic Growing Company

7 August 2017
Lumino is fast paced and fast growing. Although there are still a couple of teething issues from time to time, they really are great to work for. The clinicians are very passionate about their patients, the team around them are fantastic and very hard working. Management aren't bad either.
Pros
Good conferences, good rewards and recognition
21 July 2019
After working in a clinical environment for 1 year, i personally feel that my training was lacking, i came from an Arts background and was willing to learn and improve. unfortunately my first week of work was just to "shadow" other dental assistants. didn't really get any kind of on hand training until my third week in. When i tried to upskill my manager said that "it was unneeded" and that I should just stick with what im doing now.
Pros
free dental cleans, reduced charges on checkups
Cons
long 12 hour shifts on thursdays, work depends on dentist availability
2 May 2019
Pay discrimination throughout the organization.
No job security. One moment your a full time employee and couple of months later you get a letter of restructure and hours are halved.

Race based promotions.
Pros
Cons
No future for growth
5 February 2016
I wouldn't recommend Lumino The Dentists as an employer based on my experience. It is a very tense environment where team members are treated like second class citizens by the dentists and breaks are few and far between.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumino The Dentists. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6