Lumino The Dentists
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Lumino The Dentists Employee Review

Poor Organization

2 May 2019
Pay discrimination throughout the organization.
No job security. One moment your a full time employee and couple of months later you get a letter of restructure and hours are halved.

Race based promotions.
Pros
Cons
No future for growth
21 July 2019
After working in a clinical environment for 1 year, i personally feel that my training was lacking, i came from an Arts background and was willing to learn and improve. unfortunately my first week of work was just to "shadow" other dental assistants. didn't really get any kind of on hand training until my third week in. When i tried to upskill my manager said that "it was unneeded" and that I should just stick with what im doing now.
Pros
free dental cleans, reduced charges on checkups
Cons
long 12 hour shifts on thursdays, work depends on dentist availability
8 August 2014
My job was extremely busy but very rewarding! Patients were my top priority, making them feel as comfortable as possible, caring for there individual needs, I was empathetic, sensitive, happy and positive towards each patient.

My co-workers were all lovely people, I enjoyed seeing them each day. We had fun even though we were all busy.

I have learned that patience should always be strong and that people do care!

The most enjoyable part of my job was when we had very nervous, upset patients at the start of there appointment, when treated and finished, they were happy, calm, sometimes even laughing! They were looking forward to coming back to see us.

Reception & administration for a large practice was hard at times, talking to patients and making them feel welcome is easy for me, I treat people the way I would like to treated and I always put there needs first!
Pros
Special rates for staff members.
Cons
Long hours, missing my children, not being home for them.
7 August 2017
Lumino is fast paced and fast growing. Although there are still a couple of teething issues from time to time, they really are great to work for. The clinicians are very passionate about their patients, the team around them are fantastic and very hard working. Management aren't bad either.
Pros
Good conferences, good rewards and recognition
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lumino The Dentists. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6