Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Madison Recruitment Employee Review

Excellent support and communication

30 July 2019
Definitely would recommend working through Madison Recruitment, their staff are all very approachable, efficient, and offer a great service from recruitment through to when my role finished.
6 November 2020
Temp Work (Current Employee) - Auckland
Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)
16 June 2020
Temp assignment (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Pros
Cons
3 November 2019
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
  1. Excellent support and communication