Madison Recruitment logo
Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Madison Recruitment reviews

Madison Recruitment

Madison Recruitment Employee Review

Great company to temp for

Madison is a good company to temp through. They are very efficient at placing temps in the right assignemnts.

Perfect!!

Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)

OK but not outstanding

It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.

Pros

Cons

Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
  • Madison Recruitment
  • Great company to temp for