Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Madison Recruitment Employee Review

not able to summerise as only worked as a Temp for 3 months

5 July 2016
I was Contracted to work at Te Wananga O Aotearoa in Te Awamutu. Te Wananga Aotearoa was a Māori education provider where the working environment was fun, relaxed place to work & C.E.O (management) cared for always providing ongoing traing & education for their employee's. Culturally aware of all cultures.
Pros
Find good paying jobs
Cons
some contracts for jobs not long enough
6 November 2020
Temp Work (Current Employee) - Auckland
Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)
16 June 2020
Temp assignment (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Pros
Cons
3 November 2019
Call Centre Operator (Former Employee) - Manukau City, Auckland
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
  1. not able to summerise as only worked as a Temp for 3 months