Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Madison Recruitment reviews

Madison Recruitment

Madison Recruitment Employee Review

Nurse

Nurseing responsibities are generally looking after wellfare of patients elderly I had part management operations in the company at stages in order to progress my learning, I enjoyed most parts of the job i learnt to move forward and advanced my levels of learning thus resigning to review my situation

Perfect!!

Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)

OK but not outstanding

It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.

Pros

Cons

Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Madison Recruitment