Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Madison Recruitment Employee Review

OK but not outstanding

16 June 2020
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Pros
Cons
6 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Temp Work (Current Employee) - Auckland
Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)
15 January 2018
Same location
Finance Administrator - Temp (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
It began well. The Manager was good but the co-workers were not helpful at all and talked in a rude manner mostly. No to very less training and very high expectations not from the manager but from the co-workers.
4 October 2017
Same location
Clinical Records Adminstration Clerk (Current Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
The Staff were all very friendly & offered help when you needed it. The work was varied & busy which was great as you didn't have a chance to get tired of doing the same thing. You learnt new computer programs, the training & induction process is excellent. I loved working in the department for all the reasons highlighted above. You really felt like you were part of the team.
Pros
Excellent training process
Cons