Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews

It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Cons
Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019
Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz
Definitely would recommend working through Madison Recruitment, their staff are all very approachable, efficient, and offer a great service from recruitment through to when my role finished.
This recruitment company set me up with a temp job but since starting the job they had obviously hired too many people that there was not enough work load for everyone and we all end up going home early. They told me they would eventually put everyone on rotating shifts but after the starting date being set back 3 times and after 2 days of work, and 2 weeks of telling me there was no work at the moment, I had no choice but to look for another job as I can't sit around waiting for nothing. Eventually they stopped contacting me all together. They should just have the decency to tell me there was no more work for me so I wouldn't have wasted my time. Cheers
Fun Workplace to work, friendly, nice workplace culture, typical day includes making reports, sales calls, attending phone calls, sales reports, cold calling
It began well. The Manager was good but the co-workers were not helpful at all and talked in a rude manner mostly. No to very less training and very high expectations not from the manager but from the co-workers.
easy contact to mangers, hours to suit and learning alot each day. Madison recruitment helped me find the job that best suited me and i enjoyed working for them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Madison Recruitment?
The Staff were all very friendly & offered help when you needed it. The work was varied & busy which was great as you didn't have a chance to get tired of doing the same thing. You learnt new computer programs, the training & induction process is excellent. I loved working in the department for all the reasons highlighted above. You really felt like you were part of the team.
Pros
Excellent training process
Cons
Walk-in, say good morning to all staff, sit down, setup workstation, commence work, each staff member checks in to make sure you're okay & answers any questions you may have, complete your day's tasks, say goodbye to all staff, go home..
Pros
No stress
Cons
could have been permanent
Just another recruitment agency. They have their targets to meet which is probably why I was thrown into any old job. Oh well, a jobs a job right? I had to use them to get that experience on my cv but will never go through recruitment agencies again.
Pros
Gained experience
Cons
Everything else
I was Contracted to work at Te Wananga O Aotearoa in Te Awamutu. Te Wananga Aotearoa was a Māori education provider where the working environment was fun, relaxed place to work & C.E.O (management) cared for always providing ongoing traing & education for their employee's. Culturally aware of all cultures.
Pros
Find good paying jobs
Cons
some contracts for jobs not long enough
Nurseing responsibities are generally looking after wellfare of patients elderly I had part management operations in the company at stages in order to progress my learning, I enjoyed most parts of the job i learnt to move forward and advanced my levels of learning thus resigning to review my situation
Madison is a good company to temp through. They are very efficient at placing temps in the right assignemnts.