Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

Auckland City, Auckland5 reviews
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
It began well.
The Manager was good but the co-workers were not helpful at all and talked in a rude manner mostly.

No to very less training and very high expectations not from the manager but from the co-workers.
The Staff were all very friendly & offered help when you needed it.
The work was varied & busy which was great as you didn't have a chance to get tired of doing the same thing.

You learnt new computer programs, the training & induction process is excellent.

I loved working in the department for all the reasons highlighted above. You really felt like you were part of the team.
Pros
Excellent training process
Cons
Walk-in, say good morning to all staff, sit down, setup workstation, commence work, each staff member checks in to make sure you're okay & answers any questions you may have, complete your day's tasks, say goodbye to all staff, go home..
Pros
No stress
Cons
could have been permanent
Just another recruitment agency. They have their targets to meet which is probably why I was thrown into any old job.
Oh well, a jobs a job right? I had to use them to get that experience on my cv but will never go through recruitment agencies again.
Pros
Gained experience
Cons
Everything else
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Madison Recruitment?