Madison Recruitment logo
Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews in Auckland City, Auckland

3.4Work–Life Balance

OK but not outstanding

It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.

Perfect!!

Brydie is absolutely amazing! Communication is always friendly and efficient! Clear understanding of what role I would fit and quickly found what I was looking for. Very encouraging and helpful! I highly recommend Madison Recruitment! I am very happy with the excellent service they continue to provide! :)

Didn't like it there

It began well. The Manager was good but the co-workers were not helpful at all and talked in a rude manner mostly. No to very less training and very high expectations not from the manager but from the co-workers.

Excellent department to work in

The Staff were all very friendly & offered help when you needed it. The work was varied & busy which was great as you didn't have a chance to get tired of doing the same thing. You learnt new computer programs, the training & induction process is excellent. I loved working in the department for all the reasons highlighted above. You really felt like you were part of the team.

Pros

Excellent training process

Stress-free workplace

Walk-in, say good morning to all staff, sit down, setup workstation, commence work, each staff member checks in to make sure you're okay & answers any questions you may have, complete your day's tasks, say goodbye to all staff, go home..

Pros

No stress

Cons

could have been permanent

Gotta do what you gotta do

Just another recruitment agency. They have their targets to meet which is probably why I was thrown into any old job. Oh well, a jobs a job right? I had to use them to get that experience on my cv but will never go through recruitment agencies again.

Pros

Gained experience

Cons

Everything else

Jobs at Madison Recruitment