Madison Recruitment Pay & Benefits reviews
New Zealand14 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Madison Recruitment reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Madison Recruitment
- Why do/did you like working at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- Recruiting supervisor from India or Kuwait
- You advertise jobs in Waikato and BOP, are you able to split that into towns I live in Whitianga and…
See all questions and answers