Madison Recruitment Employee Review
fun to work for
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment7 October 2019
Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Madison Recruitment
- Why do/did you like working at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Madison Recruitment?One person answered
- Recruiting supervisor from India or Kuwait
- You advertise jobs in Waikato and BOP, are you able to split that into towns I live in Whitianga and…
See all questions and answers