Madison Recruitment Employee Review

View all Madison Recruitment reviews

fun to work for
Field Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Waitakere, Auckland12 November 2017
easy contact to mangers, hours to suit and learning alot each day. Madison recruitment helped me find the job that best suited me and i enjoyed working for them.

Other Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews

Wouldn't recommend
None (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury30 September 2019
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019

Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz

Excellent support and communication
Census Team Leader West Coast (Former Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast30 July 2019
Definitely would recommend working through Madison Recruitment, their staff are all very approachable, efficient, and offer a great service from recruitment through to when my role finished.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.