Madison Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Madison Recruitment Employee Review

Fun Workplace

29 January 2018
Fun Workplace to work, friendly, nice workplace culture, typical day includes making reports, sales calls, attending phone calls, sales reports, cold calling
16 June 2020
It was ok. Recruiters were friendly and nice. I was in the second wave of recruitment and didn't know that I'd be working with people who had further training.
Pros
Cons
3 November 2019
Could be paid better for the work that i do hardest part is when it is not secured paid employment just temporary. I wish that i could move to other avenues so i can experience the other opportunities but i did not have a choice. I hope they do a better job next time i had to fight so many times for a pay rise but still on minimum wage for about a year and a half no two years i suffered being on minimum while the newbies got to start at $20 per hour which is unjust and unfair so i hope they treat thier staff properly so that they get the benefits of a working environment.
30 September 2019
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019
Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz