Madison Recruitment Employee Review

View all Madison Recruitment reviews

Excellent department to work in
Clinical Records Adminstration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland4 October 2017
The Staff were all very friendly & offered help when you needed it.
The work was varied & busy which was great as you didn't have a chance to get tired of doing the same thing.
You learnt new computer programs, the training & induction process is excellent.
I loved working in the department for all the reasons highlighted above. You really felt like you were part of the team.
Pros
Excellent training process
Cons

Other Madison Recruitment Employee Reviews

Wouldn't recommend
None (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury30 September 2019
Joined up with Madison months ago, for help to find work. Have had to contact them myself for updates. Not a single phone call or email from them, no job prospects. Don't waste your time with this recruitment agency, you might as well just start looking on your own.
Official response from Madison Recruitment
7 October 2019

Hi there, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience. If possible we'd like to find out more so we can pass the feedback on to the relevant manager. You can contact us by emailing feedback@madison.co.nz

Excellent support and communication
Census Team Leader West Coast (Former Employee) –  Greymouth, West Coast30 July 2019
Definitely would recommend working through Madison Recruitment, their staff are all very approachable, efficient, and offer a great service from recruitment through to when my role finished.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madison Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.